Author: Andrew McClurg
Publisher: West Academic Publishing
List Price: $36.00
You Save: $2.71 (8%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 511 pages
Publisher: West Academic Publishing (June 7, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,358 in Books
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- How to Do Your Best on Law School Exams
- Thinking Like a Lawyer: A New Introduction to Legal Reasoning
- Plain English for Lawyers
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.