Author: Andrew McClurg
Publisher: West Academic Publishing
List Price: $36.00
You Save: $1.80 (5%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 511 pages
Publisher: West Academic Publishing (June 7, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 0 x 0 x 0 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #47,194 in Books
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Plain English for Lawyers
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- Tort Law: Responsibilities and Redress [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.