Brand: American Silver Eagle Custom
List Price: $27.95
- The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States.
- It was first released by the United States Mint on November 24, 1986.
- It is struck only in the one-troy ounce size, which has a nominal face value of one dollar and is guaranteed to contain one troy ounce of 99.9% pure silver.
- Makes a GREAT gift for birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, graduations, etc.
- This is a beautiful addition to any coin collection.
- 1 U.S. Eisenhower Ike $1 Dollar Coin 1971 to 1978 Collectors Coin.
- Donald Trump Gold Coin 2017, Gold Plated Collectable Coin, 45th President, Certificate of Authenticity Official GOPBOX
- NEW (Sealed in Plastic) SilverTowne Prospector-1oz Silver Bar
- Silver Buffalo 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Liberty Bar NEW (Sealed in Plastic)
- Collection of 25 Full Date Indian Head / Buffalo Nickels.
- Silver Dollar USA Old Original Pre 1921 Morgan Dollar
- 25 Air-Tite Direct Fit "H40" Coin Holders SILVER EAGLE
- U.S. Liberty Head (Barber) Nickels - 7 Coin Grab Bag
- 1976 S Type 2 Gem Proof Bicentennial Eisenhower Dollar US Coin Ike
- Rothco 2nd Lieutenant Insignia, Polished Gold
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.