Author: jdMission Senior Consultants
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
List Price: $14.99
You Save: $8.00 (53%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
What qualities characterize a winning personal statement? How does a mediocre personal statement become one that leads to acceptance at a top law school? In this one of a kind collection, jdMission's senior consultants review and critique 50 real personal statements by law school applicants. If you've ever wondered what other people are writing in their law school personal statements and how they measure up, this book is for you. If you are looking for a guide on how to write your own personal statement, this book will leave you with 50 key tips coupled with real-world examples. If you are searching for a topic idea, this book has 50 of them.
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (October 6, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #316,792 in Books
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81: (June 2017 LSAT)
- Law School Essays That Made a Difference, 6th Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition (Law School Expert)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79: (Sept. 2016 LSAT)
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.