Author: jdMission Senior Consultants
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing
List Price: $14.99
You Save: $8.99 (60%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
What qualities characterize a winning personal statement? How does a mediocre personal statement become one that leads to acceptance at a top law school? In this one of a kind collection, jdMission's senior consultants review and critique 50 real personal statements by law school applicants. If you've ever wondered what other people are writing in their law school personal statements and how they measure up, this book is for you. If you are looking for a guide on how to write your own personal statement, this book will leave you with 50 key tips coupled with real-world examples. If you are searching for a topic idea, this book has 50 of them.
Paperback: 368 pages
Publisher: Manhattan Prep Publishing (October 6, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #280,057 in Books
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- Law School Essays That Made a Difference, 6th Edition (Graduate School Admissions Guides)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 7281)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81: (June 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 84: (June 2018 LSAT)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80: (Dec. 2016 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.