Showing 1–10 of 100 items.
- Lock range: 28 kHz - 200 kHz
- Jitter suppression: > 50 dB (2.4 kHz)
- Jitter when synced to input signal: < 1 NS
- Accepts consumer and professional format
- Line 6 converter
- Allows the One Spot to power Line 6 modeling pedals
- 3.5mm (1/8 inch) plug
- Positive tip
- Allows the One Spot to power Electro-Harmonix and DOD pedals
- Sabre DAC Technology
- Sabre ES9023 dac chip
- Small, lightweight design
- Output on 3.5mm headphone jack
- 48khz/16bit max input
- Supports compressed audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3, DTS 5.1 and LPCM 2CH through optical audio output. Easy EDID dip switch selection so users can easily control their HDMI source to send the desired digital audio format for decoding or conversion. No HDMI output with TV is required when receiving audio at the analog or optical audio output.
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz. Supports optical (S/PDIF) digital audio sampling rates up to 192 kHz. Supports all HDTV resolutions including 480p,576p,720p,1080i,1080p and 4Kx2K. Output resolution follows input.
- Fully compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.1 standards. Supports high-bit-rate (HBR) audio. Its built-in repeater function helps devices regenerate and equalize the HDMI/DVI output signal to be same with sharp detailed images with original audio sound quality.
- Great digital to analog audio decoder solution for transcoding uncompressed digital LPCM 7.1 or 5.1 channel sound into analog surround format for existing analog amplifier or receiver. Extract compressed digital Bitstream audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1/7.1 embedded in HDMI feed and output through its optical audio output for further decoding by downstream device. Supports uncompressed LPCM 7.1, LPCM 5.1 and LPCM 2 channel in analog output through the multi-channel 3.5 output ports.
CLOSEOUT FiiO D3 Digital to Analog Audio Converter - 192kHz24bit Optical and Coaxial DACNO BOX GOOD CONDITION
- FIIO D3 Digital Audio Converter
Comidox 2PCS 16 Bit 4 Channel I2C ADS1115/ADS1015 Module ADC Development Board with Programmable Gain Amplifier for Arduino RPi
- For microcontrollers without an analog-to-digital converter or when you want a higher-precision ADC, the ADS1015 provides 12-bit precision at 3300 samples.
- Cond over I2C,The chip can be configured as 4 single-ended input channels, or two differential channels.
- As a nice bonus, it even includes a programmable gain amplifier, up to x16, to help boost up smaller single/differential signals to the full range.
- We like this ADC because it can run from 2V to 5V power/logic, can measure a large range of signals and its super easy to use. It is a great general purpose 12 bit converter.
- The chip's fairly small so it comes on a breakout board with ferrites to keep the AVDD and AGND quiet. Interfacing is done via I2C. The address can be changed , you can have up to 4 ADS1015's connected on a single 2-wire I2C bus for 16 single ended inputs.
XtremPro 192KHz DAC Converter, 24bit Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Volume Control, Optical, Coaxial, Toslink To Analog, 3.5mm Audio Headphone Amplifier & Mini Stereo Pre-Amplifier - Black (61089)
- DAC Converter: Convert Coaxial/Toslink/Optical to Analog L/R Audio, with 3.5mm Audio Output, It can Connect to the Headphone, Headphone Amplifier Function, Fit for Xbox DVD Blu-ray PS3 PS4 AV Amps Cinema Systems etc.
- Knob: Professional Audio Amplifier Chip and Volume Adjusting Switch (1 - 9 Adjustable), Allowing You to Drive Your Headphone Directly and Adjust the Output Volume.
- 192kHz 24-bit Sampling Rate: Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission, Supports Sampling Rate at 32 to 192kHz, and 16 to 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels.
- Materials and design: Aluminum Metal Case, just 4.2Oz weight, 2.75 x 2.25 x 0.75in, Mini Design, Easy to Carry.
- A high-end AD/DA converter in professional studio quality A double headphone amplifier in true high-end quality A USB DAC like no other - the most versatile and capable one a high-end AD/DA front end and headphone amp for iPad/ iPhone a multi-format converter (AES, SPDIF, ADAT) with monitoring function a DSD record and playback solution an ad/DA front end for audio measurement at up to 768 kHz sample rate
- Cost-effective solution for home A/V devices with digital optical or coaxial audio outputs to be decoded into analog multi-channel surround sound for older AV receiver, preamp or amplifier. Premium surround sound audio decoder and simulator for enjoying home-theater sound effect using existing equipments. No costly hardware upgrade needed. Supports total of 4 audio inputs including 2 optical audio inputs, 1 coax S/PDIF input and 1 AUX stereo input in 3.5mm style.
- Featured with 24-bit audio DSP and 96 KHz digital receiver for sampling rate up to 192 KHz. Multi-channel digital optical or coax S/PDIF audio in AC-3, DD, DTS, LPCM or PCM format can be decoded into 5.1 analog surround sound or 2-channel stereo sound with rich and vibrant sound. Delivers clean sonic quality in discrete channels including front left/front right, surround left/surround right, center and subwoofer channel with directional effect for working with existing amplifier and speakers.
- Total 6 discrete RCA connectors for 5.1 surround sound output. Enjoy the original digital audio content with all sonic details originally made for the movie. Accurate duplicate of sound for true home cinema experience with rich and vibrant audio. Recreate the audio elements in a balanced manner and outputs harmonious and rich sound tracks with more sonic information added for more realistic presentation.
- Using dynamic surround technology to transform a 2-channel stereo sound from its AUX stereo input with 6-channel surround sound effect. Turns plain stereo sound from CD/DVD player, MP3, video game or regular TV sound into multi-channel cinema experience through hookups with extra speakers with rich virtual sound effect. Easy push button for switching output mode between 5.1 surround and 2.1 stereo type for operation.
- Produce solid low frequency bass sound combined with rich high frequency elements resulting in an enhanced and clear sound tracks. Supports smart sound effects and produce a well balanced sound.