You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Product Group||Digital Accessories 3|
|Release Date||May 8, 2016|
- Official remote for Echo Plus, Echo (1st and 2nd generation), Echo Dot (1st and 2nd generation), Echo Show (1st and 2nd generation) and Echo Spot. (Not compatible with Amazon Tap)
- Connects to Echo products via Bluetooth
- Includes an integrated microphone for when you are too far away or it's too noisy for Echo to hear you
- Dedicated buttons for volume up, volume down, play/pause, previous, and next
- Remote works with one Echo at a time
- Echo (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric
- 3-Year Accident Protection for Echo (2017 release)
- All-new Echo Plus (2nd Gen) - Premium sound with built-in smart home hub - Charcoal
- All-new Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal
- 2-Year Accident Protection for Echo Dot (2018 release)
- 2-Year Accident Protection for Echo Plus (2018 release)
- Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
- Philips 455295 White A19 Single LED Bulb, Works with Amazon Alexa (Hue Bridge Required)
- Echo Show (2nd generation) Adjustable Stand
- Echo Sub - Powerful subwoofer for your Echo - requires compatible Echo device
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.