Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
WHAT IS DASH BUTTON?
Amazon Dash Button is a Wi-Fi connected device that reorders your favorite product with the press of a button. Each Dash Button is paired with a product of your choice, which is selected during the set-up process. When you're running low, simply press Dash Button—ensuring you never run out of your essentials again.
SIMPLE TO SET UP AND USE
Dash Button is set up and managed through the Amazon App on your Android or iOS smartphone, and works in any location with a Wi-Fi connection. Once set-up is complete, a notification (if enabled) is sent to your smartphone every time an order is placed.
With this setting, Dash Button responds only to your first press until your order is delivered—regardless of how many times Dash Button is pressed. And you will receive an order notification (if enabled) for every order placed, allowing you to cancel an order before it ships.
$4.99 CREDIT AFTER FIRST PRESS
Buy Dash Button for $4.99, and receive a credit for $4.99 after your first press.
EXCLUSIVELY FOR PRIME MEMBERS
Dash Button is available for Prime members only.
1. ORDER BUTTON
This is where you'll place an order.
2. REMOVABLE HOOK
Dash Button comes with a reusable adhesive and a removable hook to hang, stick, or place Dash Button right where you need it.
3. ORDER STATUS INDICATOR
Once Dash Button is pressed, this indicator will turn green when an order is successfully placed or red if the order was unsuccessful. All order statuses can be checked through the Amazon App.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dash Button is not covered by a manufacturer's limited warranty. Dash Button terms and conditions. Buy Dash Button for $4.99 and get a $4.99 credit on your first purchase.
- NEW: The battery-life is now extended to over 2,000 clicks and companionable mobile applications allow you to get started quickly.
- This programmable Wi-Fi button is designed to help developers learn how to use AWS IoT, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Simple Notification Service and other Amazon Web Services.
- An easy way to get started with the Internet of Things, based on the Amazon Dash button hardware, the AWS IoT button is a developer kit that can be programmed to control internet-connected devices and services.
- Eliminate the hassle of writing device-specific code; code in the cloud to configure your button's single, double, and long clicks.
- Connect the AWS IoT Button to services in the AWS Cloud with a single click.
- The Amazon Way on IoT: 10 Principles for Every Leader from the World's Leading Internet of Things Strategies (Volume 2)
- AWS DeepLens - Deep learning enabled video camera for developers
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Desktop (Quad Core CPU 900 MHz, 1 GB RAM, Linux)
- AmazonBasics Batteries Dash Button
- simplehuman Dash Button
- SafeNet IDProve 100 Time-based 6-Digit Token for use with Amazon Web Services.
- Dial Dash Button
- Makerfocus 2pcs ESP8266 Module ESP-12E NodeMcu LUA WiFi Internet New Version Development Board
- Grid Connect ESP32 IoT Starter Kit with Mongoose OS, Powered by AWS - GC-ESP32-AWS-SK
- Colgate Dash Button
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.