You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Designed by Amazon to perfectly your Kindle (8th generation) - Will not fit previous generation Kindle devices and no other Kindle model
- Wake or put your device to sleep by opening or closing the cover
- Slim design easily and securely attaches to your Kindle
- Magnetic clasp ensures cover is securely closed
- Cover folds back for easy one-handed reading
- Cover can remain on the Kindle for charging
- Durable Polyurethane exterior protects your Kindle from scratches
- Kindle E-reader - Black, 6" Glare-Free Touchscreen Display, Wi-Fi, Built-In Audible - Includes Special Offers
- Amazon 5W USB Official OEM Charger and Power Adapter for Fire Tablets and Kindle eReaders
- 3-Year Accident Protection for Kindle (2016 release)
- 2-Year Accident Protection for Kindle (2016 release)
- NuPro Anti-Glare Screen Protector for Kindle (7th & 8th Generation)
- Wireless Headphones with Mic for Kindle eReaders, Compatible Samsung Galaxy S9 Bluetooth Earphone, Fire HD 8 HD 10, Galaxy S9 Plus Earbuds, Kindle Paperwhite Voyage Oasis, Moto Z2 Play Force Headset
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Onyx Black - fits all Paperwhite generations prior to 2018 (Will not fit All-new Paperwhite 10th generation)
- Kindle Book Light Clip-On LED Reading Light Flexible Neck with 2 Levels of Lumen Intensity for Amazon Kindle 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5, Kindle 7th / 8th Gen, Kindle Touch / DX / DXG, Nook, eBook Reader
- All-new Kindle Paperwhite – Now Waterproof with 2x the Storage
- iKross Black Dual LED Clip-On Reading Light for Nook, eBook Readers, Tablet, Book, Textbook and more
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.