Brand: Amazon Web Services
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Deep learning in your hands - A fully programmable video camera designed to expand deep learning skills.
- Start learning right away - Learn the basics of deep learning through example projects, computer vision models, tutorials, and real world, hands-on exploration on a physical device.
- A new way to learn machine learning - Allows developers of all skill levels get started with deep learning in less than 10 minutes.
- Sample projects - AWS DeepLens can run custom models from Amazon SageMaker, and comes with a collection of pre-trained models ready to run on the device with a single click.
- Fully programmable - Easy to customize and is fully programmable using AWS Lambda providing a familiar programming environment for developers to experiment with.
- Integrated with AWS - Stream video back to AWS using Amazon Kinesis Video Streams, and apply more advanced video analytics using Amazon Rekognition Video. The device also connects securely to AWS IoT, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, and more.
- Build custom models with Amazon SageMaker - New custom models trained in Amazon SageMaker can be sent to AWS DeepLens with just a few clicks from the AWS Management Console.
- Broad framework support - Run any deep learning framework, including TensorFlow and Caffe. AWS DeepLens comes pre-installed with a high performance, efficient, optimized inference engine for deep learning using Apache MXNet.
- AWS IoT Button (2nd Generation)
- Intel NCSM2450.DK1 Movidius Neural Compute Stick
- Google AIY Vision Kit V1.1
- Algorithms Illuminated (Part 2): Graph Algorithms and Data Structures (Volume 2)
- Google AIY Voice Kit
- Cable Matters 2 Pack Micro HDMI to HDMI Adapter (HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter) 6 Inches
- Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2-8 Megapixel,1080p
- Ahead in the Cloud: Best Practices for Navigating the Future of Enterprise IT
- Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality Headset - 64GB
- Deep Learning: A Practitioner's Approach
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.