Author: Michelle Obama
List Price: $32.50
You Save: $9.75 (30%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
In a life filled with meaning and accomplishment, Michelle Obama has emerged as one of the most iconic and compelling women of our era. As First Lady of the United States of America—the first African-American to serve in that role—she helped create the most welcoming and inclusive White House in history, while also establishing herself as a powerful advocate for women and girls in the U.S. and around the world, dramatically changing the ways that families pursue healthier and more active lives, and standing with her husband as he led America through some of its most harrowing moments. Along the way, she showed us a few dance moves, crushed Carpool Karaoke, and raised two down-to-earth daughters under an unforgiving media glare.
In her memoir, a work of deep reflection and mesmerizing storytelling, Michelle Obama invites readers into her world, chronicling the experiences that have shaped her—from her childhood on the South Side of Chicago to her years as an executive balancing the demands of motherhood and work, to her time spent at the world’s most famous address. With unerring honesty and lively wit, she describes her triumphs and her disappointments, both public and private, telling her full story as she has lived it—in her own words and on her own terms. Warm, wise, and revelatory, Becoming is the deeply personal reckoning of a woman of soul and substance who has steadily defied expectations—and whose story inspires us to do the same.
Hardcover: 400 pages
Publisher: Crown (November 13, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6.13 x 0 x 9.25 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #886 in Books
- The World as It Is: A Memoir of the Obama White House
- Chasing Light: Michelle Obama Through the Lens of a White House Photographer
- A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership
- Obama: An Intimate Portrait
- Michelle Obama: A Photographic Journey
- Black Girls Rock!: Owning Our Magic. Rocking Our Truth.
- Yes We (Still) Can: Politics in the Age of Obama, Twitter, and Trump
- Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin's War on America and the Election of Donald Trump
- The Soul of America: The Battle for Our Better Angels
- On the Other Side of Freedom: The Case for Hope
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.