You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Cleaning Bottle is marked in both ounces and ML and is Made in the USA. Plastic connection for connecting the cleaning line directly to the tower or standard shank
- Featuring 8 oz. bag of "Brew Clean" - a safe, and easy powered form cleaner, Made in the USA
- Metal Faucet Wrench helps remove your faucet Made in the USA, and attach cleaning kit to your system, Brush allows deep cleaning of Faucets
- Ball Lifter for holding check valve ball on beer coupler (also called tap) open so liquid can pass through beer coupler (no need to remove like some cleaning kits!)
- Some of the easiest to follow, best written instructions in the industry!
- KegWorks 1 X The Tap Soother- Draft Beer Faucet Cap
- EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- EdgeStar KC2000SS Full Size Kegerator Keg Beer Cooler
- Home Brew Stuff Draft Faucet Cap Sanitary Cover, Tap Soother (5)
- EdgeStar KC3000SS Full Size Kegerator with Digital Display - Black and Stainless Steel
- 1 X National Chemical Keg Beer Line Cleaner for Kegerators 32 oz Bottle
- Kegco KC KT85D-L Beer Keg Coupler D System Tap Lever Handle, Black
- Bev Rite Beer Line Assembly - 3/16-Inch Id Vinyl - 5 Feet with Hex nut Assembly Clear
- Brewery Gaskets 25-Pack EPDM Beer Line Coupling Washer
- KegWorks 70031 No-Rinse Beverage System Cleaner, 16 oz
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.