Author: Bryan A. Garner
Publisher: Thomson West
List Price: $39.95
You Save: $2.00 (5%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 890 pages
Publisher: Thomson West (May 16, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 4.75 x 1.25 x 7.25 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,740 in Books
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Legal Methods (University Casebook Series)
- How To Brief A Case (Quick Study: Law)
- Legal Terminology (Quick Study: Law)
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Contract Law, Selected Source Materials Annotated, 2018 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Plain English for Lawyers
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis, Second Edition
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.