Author: Bryan A. Garner
Publisher: Thomson West
List Price: $39.95
You Save: $9.95 (25%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 890 pages
Publisher: Thomson West (May 16, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 4.75 x 1.25 x 7.25 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #17,446 in Books
- How To Brief A Case (Quick Study: Law)
- Legal Research (Quick Study Law)
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Legal Terminology (Quick Study: Law)
- Black's Law Dictionary, 10th Edition
- Torts (Law: Quick Study)
- Criminal Law (Quickstudy Law)
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Dictionary of Legal Terms: Definitions and Explanations for Non-Lawyers
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.