Author: Bryan A. Garner
Publisher: Thomson West
List Price: $39.95
You Save: $2.70 (7%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 890 pages
Publisher: Thomson West (May 16, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 4.75 x 1.25 x 7.25 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,266 in Books
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Understanding Criminal Law
- Concepts and Case Analysis in the Law of Contracts (Concepts and Insights)
- Legal Terminology (Quick Study: Law)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.