You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Advanced technology, pair with devices fast, operation distance up to 30 feet.
Love running, love music, get rid of the wires when exercising. The ear hook design allows you to focus on your workout with no worry of fall-off.
With built-in battery, 2 hours full charge time and 220 hours standby time.
Bluetooth Specification: 4.1 EDR
Noise Reduction: CVC 6.0
Battery: Lithium-ion Polymer 100mAh
Charging Port: Micro USB
Charging Voltage: DC 5V
What's in the box:
Hopday U8 Bluetooth Headphone
2 sets x Ear Tips
1 x Charging Cable
1 x User ManualCalculating Conversation Time: 6-8hours
1. Before you start using the headset, please use the USB charge cable to charge it first.
2. Pairing, long press the MFB button of the headset, you will see the blue-red light blinking, it will automatically enter pairing mode. Use your device scan and select "Hopday U8" from the list of the devices shown.
3. Make sure you turned on the bluetooth on your phone, search headset model on it.
4. Select the Bluetooth model and click connect.
- Advanced Technology: Bluetooth V4.1+ EDR audio decoding technology, easier and faster pairing with smartphones, tablets, and other Bluetooth enabled music devices.
- Top Quality Audio: Built-in HD Microphone with CVC6.0 noise cancellation ensures a clearer recording quality. Allows for high quality and clear voice, even in noisy environments, like inside a gym or running/cycling on the road.
- Connection with Multiple Devices: Pair with up to two Bluetooth devices at a time and never miss important calls or messages while driving or when hitting the gym.
- Long Battery Life: The built-in polymer lithium battery allows the headphones to only take 2 hours to fully recharge, but plays for up to 9 hours of talk time or up to 250 hours of standby time.
- SweatProof: With a water resistant and durable design, Hopday wireless earphones prevent against sweat and moisture damage thanks to its water resistant material. It is the best choice for use while running, exercising, jogging, and biking.
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.