Brand: Cards Against Humanity LLC.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
- Now version 2.0! Over 150 new cards since the last version.
- Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- America's #1 gerbil coffin.
- Cards Against Humanity: Green Box
- Cards Against Humanity: Red Box
- Cards Against Humanity: Blue Box
- Cards Against Humanity: 90s Nostalgia Pack
- Cards Against Humanity: Fifth Expansion
- What Do You Meme? Adult Party Game
- Cards Against Humanity: Geek Pack
- Never Have I Ever: Adult Party Card Game
- Cards Against Humanity: College Pack
- Taboo Board Game
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.