Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Ceiling Fan Remote Replace Hampton Bay
Original OEM,FCC approved, super fast shipping.
Replacement Remote for following (Harbor Breeze, Litex and Hampton Bay) Fan Remote Models
FAN-11T UC7070T KUJCE9103 FAN-53T
HOW TO USE
This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. They should match the switches on the transmitter inside the ceiling fan.
As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans.
Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off, there is a series of "DIP" switches(4) with a pen.
Slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote.
Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
There are 16 different frequencies for the Harbor Breeze Hunter fans, so you would have to play with the combinations.
Here are the frequency list:(0 is down and 1 is up) 0000, 0001, 0010, 0100, 0110, 0101, 0011, 0111, 1111, 1110, 1101, 1011, 1001, 1010, 1100, 1000
Voltage: 110V-130V (50Hz60Hz)
Required Distance: 50M(pass through barriers)
Speed Regulation: 3 gears to change
Includes wall mount.
Remote has 4 pin dip switch under the battery cover
This is using the standard 9V battery, and it has the programming dip switch inside to sync up with the transponder unit in side the fan
9V battery is not included
1 x Ceiling Fan Remote Control
2 x Screw
1 x User Manual
- It is only a transmitter. This package does not include a receiver. But if you need a receiver, our store has a complete package for you to buy. You can jump to our shop to view.
- Fan button controls 3-speeds (high/medium/low);Light dimmer button controls the brightness of the light
- Note: seasonal changes of forward and reverse cannot be changed with remote
- Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off. There is a series of "DIP" switches (4). with a pen, slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote. Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
- This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans,Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
- Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control and Receiver Complete Kit replace Hampton Bay Harbor Breeze Hunter KUJCE9103 2AAZPFAN-53T FAN-11T FAN-53T FAN-28R -Pikeman
- Lightingindoors Wall Mount Fan Remote Control
- Litex WCI-100 Wall Command Universal Ceiling Fan Control, Three Speeds and Full Range Dimmer
- Ceiling Fan Remote Control replace Hampton Bay UC7078T CHQ7078T FAN-HD with Reverse button L3H2010FANHD FAN-HD6 (Just remote control) -Pikeman
- Eogifee 53T Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement of Hampton Bay or Harbor Breeze Hunter KUJCE9103 FAN-11T FAN-53T 2AAZPFAN-53T
- Ceiling Fan Remote CHQ7080T UC7080T Up/Dn Light and Reverse
- Harbor Breeze 43147 Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit NEW Universal
- Duracell Alkaline 9V Battery Mn1604 (Pack Of 2)
- Brand New Harbor Breeze CHQ7030T Ceiling Fan & Light Wireless Remote Control
- HiYill Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit Replacement For Harbor Breeze (Just Remote Control)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.