List Price: $19.99
You Save: $10.00 (50%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Ceiling Fan Remote Replace Hampton Bay
Original OEM,FCC approved, super fast shipping.
Replacement Remote for following (Harbor Breeze, Litex and Hampton Bay) Fan Remote Models
FAN-11T UC7070T KUJCE9103 FAN-53T
HOW TO USE
This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. They should match the switches on the transmitter inside the ceiling fan.
As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans.
Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off, there is a series of "DIP" switches(4) with a pen.
Slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote.
Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
There are 16 different frequencies for the Harbor Breeze Hunter fans, so you would have to play with the combinations.
Here are the frequency list:(0 is down and 1 is up) 0000, 0001, 0010, 0100, 0110, 0101, 0011, 0111, 1111, 1110, 1101, 1011, 1001, 1010, 1100, 1000
Voltage: 110V-130V (50Hz60Hz)
Required Distance: 50M(pass through barriers)
Speed Regulation: 3 gears to change
Includes wall mount.
Remote has 4 pin dip switch under the battery cover
This is using the standard 9V battery, and it has the programming dip switch inside to sync up with the transponder unit in side the fan
9V battery is not included
1 x Ceiling Fan Remote Control
2 x Screw
1 x User Manual
- It is only a transmitter. This package does not include a receiver. But if you need a receiver, our store has a complete package for you to buy. You can jump to our shop to view.
- Fan button controls 3-speeds (high/medium/low);Light dimmer button controls the brightness of the light
- Note: seasonal changes of forward and reverse cannot be changed with remote
- Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off. There is a series of "DIP" switches (4). with a pen, slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote. Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
- This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans,Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
- Duracell Alkaline 9V Battery Mn1604 (Pack Of 2)
- Harbor Breeze 43147 Ceiling Fan & Light Remote Control Kit NEW Universal
- Hampton Bay CHQ7096T Remote Control with YELLOW light button
- Lightingindoors Wall Mount Remote Control Kit with Reverse Function
- Akwox Light Weight [Anti Slip] Shock Proof Silicone Cover for New Apple Tv 4th / 4k Generation Siri Remote Controller (Orange)
- Replacement for Harbor Breeze FAN35T Remote + Wall Mount for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans - KUJCE9603, FAN-35T, FCC ID: L3HFAN35T1
- PECHAM F2 Fba Universal Lamp Kit and Timing Wireless Remote Control for Ceiling Fan, Scope of Application [Home/Office/Hotel/the Club/Display Hall/Restaurant]
- Eogifee Ceiling Fan Remote Control of Replacement for Hampton Bay UC7078T with Reverse Button
- Jerdon JPT25W 25-Watt Replacement Light Bulbs for Lighted Mirrors, 2-Pack
- Duracell Battery 12 V Card Of 4
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.