Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Ceiling Fan Remote Replace Hampton Bay
Original OEM,FCC approved, super fast shipping.
Replacement Remote for following (Harbor Breeze, Litex and Hampton Bay) Fan Remote Models
FAN-11T UC7070T KUJCE9103 FAN-53T
HOW TO USE
This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. They should match the switches on the transmitter inside the ceiling fan.
As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans.
Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off, there is a series of "DIP" switches(4) with a pen.
Slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote.
Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
There are 16 different frequencies for the Harbor Breeze Hunter fans, so you would have to play with the combinations.
Here are the frequency list:(0 is down and 1 is up) 0000, 0001, 0010, 0100, 0110, 0101, 0011, 0111, 1111, 1110, 1101, 1011, 1001, 1010, 1100, 1000
Voltage: 110V-130V (50Hz60Hz)
Required Distance: 50M(pass through barriers)
Speed Regulation: 3 gears to change
Includes wall mount.
Remote has 4 pin dip switch under the battery cover
This is using the standard 9V battery, and it has the programming dip switch inside to sync up with the transponder unit in side the fan
9V battery is not included
1 x Ceiling Fan Remote Control
(battery not included in the package)
1 * remote wall mount
2 x Screw
1 x User Manual
- This transmitter is to be purchased only to replace the remote your fan was originally installed with. You cannot simply add this unit to any fan that does not already have a receiver pre-installed.
- Fan button controls 3-speeds (high/medium/low);Light dimmer button controls the brightness of the light
- Look inside the old remote with the battery cover off. There is a series of "DIP" switches (4). with a pen, slide the switches in the new remote to match the same pattern as the old remote. Replace the battery in the new remote and things should work.
- This is the remote control for the ceiling fan. As long as the fan has the receiver in it this remote will work with your harbor breeze ceiling fans,Just remember to set the 4 dip switches inside the battery compartment(they are kinda hidden behind the slot for the battery itself).
- It is only a transmitter. This package does not include a receiver. If your original transmitter looks different from this product, please purchase a complete kit with a receiver in the store. Note: seasonal changes of forward and reverse cannot be changed with remote.
- Universal Ceiling Fan Remote Control Kit
- Duracell Alkaline 9V Battery Mn1604 (Pack Of 2)
- Brand New Harbor Breeze CHQ7030T Ceiling Fan & Light Wireless Remote Control
- PECHAM FBA F2 Universal Lamp Kit and Timing Wireless Remote Control for Ceiling Fan, Scope of Application [Home/Office/ Hotel/The Club/Display Hall/Restaurant], 2
- Eogifee 53T Ceiling Fan Remote Control Replacement of Harbor Breeze Hunter KUJCE9103 FAN-11T FAN-53T 2AAZPFAN-53T
- NFL Lanyard with Detachable Buckle
- Roasting Sticks, Ezire Marshmallow Roasting Sticks 32 Inch Extendable Forks for BBQ at the Campfire, Set of 8
- Westinghouse 7787500 Wireless Ceiling Fan and Light Wall Control
- Anderic FAN35T for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans Replacement Remote + Wall Mount for Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans + 1-Year Warranty - FAN-35T, FCC ID: L3HFAN35T1 (FAN35T (Remote Only))
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.