Author: Marvin Chirelstein
Publisher: Foundation Press
List Price: $48.00
You Save: $4.80 (10%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Foundation Press (June 3, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #26,095 in Books
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Gilbert Law Summary on Property (Gilbert Law Summaries)
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Contracts, Fourth Edition, Textbook Treatise Series (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Property [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.