Author: Marvin Chirelstein
Publisher: Foundation Press
List Price: $48.00
You Save: $8.23 (17%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 272 pages
Publisher: Foundation Press (June 3, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.5 x 9.75 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,734 in Books
- Civil Procedure, 7th Edition (Examples & Explanations)
- Examples & Explanations: The Law of Torts
- Examples & Explanations for Contracts
- Contracts, Fourth Edition, Textbook Treatise Series (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Understanding Criminal Law (2015)
- Selections for Contracts: 2016 Edition (Selected Statutes)
- Constitutional Law: Principles and Policies (Aspen Student Treatise)
- Examples & Explanations for Civil Procedure
- Cases and Materials on Contracts (University Casebook Series)
- Civil Procedure: Cases, Materials, and Questions, Seventh Edition
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.