Author: Paul Campos
DON’T GO TO LAW SCHOOL (UNLESS) reveals which law schools are still worth attending, at what price, and what sorts of legal careers it makes sense to pursue today. It outlines the various economic and psychological traps law students and new lawyers fall into, and how to avoid them. This book is a must-read if you or someone you care about is considering law school, or wondering whether to stay enrolled in one now.
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- Getting to Maybe
- One L: The Turbulent True Story of a First Year at Harvard Law School
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- 24 Hours with 24 Lawyers: Profiles of Traditional and Non-Traditional Careers
- How to Get Into Top Law Schools 5th Edition (How to Get Into the Top Law Schools)
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.