Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Introducing Echo Buttons, a new way to play games through your compatible Echo device
- Each button illuminates and can be pressed to trigger a variety of play experiences powered by Alexa
- Bring back game night with a catalog of compatible Alexa Skills such as Trivial Pursuit Tap by Hasbro, Hanagram, Button Monte, and Don't Cut that Wire. Just ask "Alexa, what games can I play with my Echo Buttons?" or launch a game directly by asking "Alexa, launch Don't Cut that Wire."
- Easy setup with an Echo (1st and 2nd Gen), Echo Dot, Echo Show, Echo Plus, or Echo Spot. Just ask, "Alexa, setup my Echo Buttons".
- Connect up to 4 buttons with compatible Echo devices using bluetooth
- Each Echo Button requires 2 AAA batteries. Includes 4 AAA batteries.
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Black
- Echo Spot - Black
- Echo (2nd Generation) – Charcoal Fabric
- Echo Show - Black
- Echo Spot Adjustable Stand - Black
- Echo Connect – requires Echo device, home phone service, and smartphone for set up
- Matone Outlet Wall Mount Hanger Stand for Dot 2nd Generation & Other Round Voice Assistants, A Space-Saving Solution for Your Smart Home Speakers without Messy Wires or Screws - Black
- Etekcity 2 Pack Voltson Wi-Fi Smart Plug Mini Outlet with Energy Monitoring, Works with Amazon Alexa Echo and Google Assistant, No Hub Required, ETL Listed, White
- Wall Mount for Alexa Echo Dot 2nd Generation Accessories Hanger Stand Holder Compact Case Plug in Kitchens Bathroom Bedroom - Black
- Alexa: Tips and Tricks How to Use Your Personal Assistant to the Fullest (Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Echo Look, Amazon Echo Dot and Amazon Echo) (alexa echo,alexa dot,alexa app,internet) (Volume 1)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.