You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
With Echo Connect and a compatible Alexa-enabled device, you can ask Alexa to call anyone using your home phone service—all you have to do is ask. Because Echo Connect uses your home phone number, either landline or VoIP, friends and family recognize the call. Answer your home phone on your Echo from across the room, so you can easily talk to anyone hands-free when you're busy making dinner or away from the phone.
With the Alexa App, the contacts on your mobile phone stay in sync with Alexa, so you never have to look up a number stored on your phone. When you receive a call from someone in your contact list, Alexa will announce who is calling.
Simple to set up & use
Getting started is easy—just plug in Echo Connect and launch your Alexa App from a compatible mobile phone (iOS or Android).
1. Plug in Echo Connect
2. Sync your contacts in the Alexa App
3. Just ask Alexa to call any of your contacts
- Connect your home phone to your compatible Alexa-enabled device to call any phone number, using just your voice.
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). You can control if Alexa dials a '1' for local calls or not.
- Simply plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete setup with the Alexa App or on alexa.amazon.com, and you're ready to make and receive calls.
- Easily sync all your contacts from a smartphone or tablet. Don't have an existing address book or mobile device? Use alexa.amazon.com to quickly add the contacts you need from any internet-connected PC or Mac.
- Call contacts and voice dial numbers from across the room. And navigate automated phone systems with your voice.
- Echo Connect will work with your compatible Alexa-enabled devices.
- 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Echo Connect (delivered via e-mail)
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Black
- Echo Show - 1st Generation Black
- Ooma Telo Free Home Phone Service
- Echo (2nd Generation) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal Fabric
- All-new Echo Show (2nd Gen) - Premium sound and a vibrant 10.1" HD screen - Charcoal
- Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.