List Price: $19.99
You Save: $10.11 (51%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Why Purify Air?
We eat organic food, drink filtered water and clean with anti-bacterial products. What about the air you and your family breathe? Indoor air may be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air, according to the EPA. Americans spend an estimated 90 percent of their time indoors. Children and the elderly are especially sensitive to air pollution. Most pollutants are microscopic and can easily pass through the nose or throat directly into the lungs. The good news is … you can help protect yourself and your family from indoor air pollution.
Aer1 System Advantage
Aer1 disposable filters trap and lock up to 99.97% of dust and other harmful airborne allergens before they settle in your home. Breathe cleaner, fresher indoor air with the aer1 system, guaranteed to dramatically improve home air quality.
Aer1 TOTAL AIR Filter
The Aer1 Total Air Filter is ideal for any room in your house, as it reduces the need to dust and vacuum often. It uses a HEPA-Type technology that removes up to 99% of airborne pollutants. It successfully traps and lock 30% mroe dust particles from your home, leaving you with an overal fresher cleaner living space for you and your family.
When to Replace Your Filter?
HEPA filter needs to be replaced every 12-18 months depending on usage. Do you need to clean your filter? This filter requires no cleaning - simply toss your dirty filter into the garbage. Cleaning permanent filters can be a dirty process of hard-to-reach crevices, and it releases dust into the air that you can breathe in. See chart below for additional Aer1 Filter types depending on your home environment.View larger
- Aer1 filters are proven to be 30% more effective at capturing dust and airborne particles from air passing through the filter.
- Deliver the HIGHEST CADR CLEANING POWER amongst leading brands.
- Helps optimize air cleaning performance – simply by replacing your aer1 filter regularly.
- Customized effectiveness to your needs – dust, odor and allergen.
Air Purifcation Made Easy
CADR - Clean Air Deliver Rate. This is the amount of clean air measured in cubic feet per minute that an air cleaner delivers to a room. (See chart above for Aer1). HEPA - High Efficiency Particulate Air. It was a technology developed in the 1940’s by the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission to full-fill a top-secret need for an efficient way to filter radioactive particulate contaminants. HEPA is a type of highly efficient filtration media that removes microscopic particles from air passing through the filter. There are different ranges of efficiencies depending on the particle size. The most efficient form of HEPA removes 99.97% of particles with a size of 0.3 microns that pass through the filter. A HEPA air purifier will not capture chemical gasses.
|Compare Products||View larger Total Air Filter||View larger Allergen Remover Air Filter||View larger Odor Eiminator Air Filter||View larger Performance Plus Air Filter||View larger Smoke Grabber Air Filter|
|Captures allergens and pollutants: pollens, dust, dust mite debris, mold, pet dander, and smoke||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Infused with Arm & Hammer Baking Soda to help reduce household odors||✓||✓||✓|
|Ideal for reducing odors from pets, tobacco smoke, cooking fumes and other unpleasant household odors||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with Bionaire Units: BAP260, BAP815, BAP825, BAP9200, BAP9700, BAP520||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Compatible with Holmes Units: CAP531-U, CAP529-U, HAP240, HAP242, HAP412, HAP422, HAP424, HAP706, HAP716, HAP9240, HAP9242, HAP9412, HAP9414, HAP9422, HAP9424||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- HEPA Type filter helps remove up to 99% of airborne pollutants
- Advanced dust eliminating power, delivers 30% better air quality
- Infused with Arm and Hammer Baking Soda for household odor elimination
- Compatible with aer1 ready air purifiers
- Replaces A Filter, D Filter, K Filter
- Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA Air Purifier with Optional Ionizer, White
- Holmes Odor-Reducing Carbon Replacement Filters, 4-Pack
- Nispira 8 Replacement Carbon Booster Filter For Holmes Total Air Purifier Aer1 Series HAP242-NUC I Filter AOR31
- Holmes Hepa-Type Tower Air Purifier with 3-Speeds and Quiet Operation, HAP412BNS
- 2 Pack Air Purifier Filters for Holmes AER1 HEPA Type Total Air Filter, HAPF30AT for Holmes HAP242-NUC Air Purifier Filter AER1 Series, Replace Type A Filter, 2 HEPA Filter + 4 Carbon Booster Filters
- Holmes Carbon Filters HAPF60, Filter C, 4 Pack
- Holmes Small Room 3-Speed HEPA Air Purifier with Quiet Operation, White
- Holmes True HEPA 3 Speed Tower Allergen Remover, HAP716-U
- 6-Pack - Holmes AOR31 Compatible Carbon Air Purifier Pre-Filters, Filter I
- LifeSupplyUSA 2 Pack Hepa Air Filter fits Holmes HoneyWell Vicks Part # 16216, HRC1, HAPF30, HAPF30D, HAPF30CS
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.