Author: Richard Montauk J.D.
Publisher: Prentice Hall Press
Richard Montauk, an administrations insider and lawyer, demystifies the law school application process and provides the tools to ace every step along the way. Based on (and including) exclusive interviews with admissions officers, Montauk delivers a candid view of what leading law schools look for in an applicant. He also gives applicants solid advice on developing marketing strategies, writing winning essays, maximizing financial aid, and updating credentials to better match that ideal profile.
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More (Updated and Revised for the 2018 e-book)
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like an Expert, Second Edition
- The Law School Admission Game: Play Like An Expert, Third Edition
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- Getting to Maybe
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers
- Don’t Go To Law School (Unless): A Law Professor’s Inside Guide to Maximizing Opportunity and Minimizing Risk
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: What Worked for Them Can Help You Get Into the Law School of Your Choice
- The official LSAT PrepTest 83 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.