You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Similar Products
Equipping learners with 21st-century skills to succeed in A&P and beyond
Human Anatomy & Physiology by best-selling authors Elaine Marieb and Katja Hoehn motivates and supports learners at every level, from novice to expert, equipping them with 21st century skills to succeed in A&P and beyond. Each carefully paced chapter guides students in advancing from mastering A&P terminology to applying knowledge in clinical scenarios, to practicing the critical thinking and problem-solving skills required for entry to nursing, allied health, and exercise science programs.
From the very first edition, Human Anatomy & Physiology has been recognized for its engaging, conversational writing style, easy-to-follow figures, and its unique clinical insights. The 11th Edition continues the authors’ tradition of innovation, building upon what makes this the text used by more schools than any other A&P title and addressing the most effective ways students learn.
Unique chapter-opening roadmaps help students keep sight of “big picture” concepts for organizing information; memorable, familiar analogies describe and explain structures and processes clearly and simply; an expanded number of summary tables and Focus Figures help learners focus on important details and processes; and a greater variety and range of self-assessment questions help them actively learn and apply critical thinking skills. To help learners prepare for future careers in health care, Career Connection Videos and Homeostatic Imbalance discussions have been updated, and end-of-chapter Clinical Case Studies have been extensively reworked to include new NCLEX-Style questions.
Mastering A&P features new Interactive Physiology 2.0 tutorials, new Focus Figure Mini-Animations, and new customizable Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL 3.1) Flashcards, complementing Human Anatomy & Physiology and providing a cohesive learning experience for today’s learners.
Also available with Mastering A&P
Mastering™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools developed to engage students and emulate the office-hour experience, Mastering personalizes learning and improves results for each student. Mastering A&P assignments support interactive features in the text, including new Interactive Physiology 2.0 tutorials, new, customizable Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL) Flashcards, new Focus Figure “Mini-Animation” Coaching Activities, new Building Vocabulary Coaching Activities, Dynamic Study Modules, Learning Catalytics ™ , 3D animations, lab study tools, Get Ready for A&P, plus a variety of Art Labeling Questions, Clinical problem-solving activities, and more.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; Mastering A&P does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with Mastering A&P, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
If you would like to purchase boththe physical text and Mastering A&P, search for:
0134756363 / 9780134756363 Human Anatomy & Physiology Plus Mastering A&P with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
- 0134580990 / 9780134580999 Human Anatomy & Physiology
- 0134777549 / 9780134777542 Mastering A&P with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Author: Elaine N. Marieb, Katja Hoehn
- Binding: Hardcover
- EAN: 9780134580999
- Edition: 11
- ISBN: 0134580990
- Label: Pearson
- Manufacturer: Pearson
- Number Of Items: 1
- Number Of Pages: 1264
- Product Group: Book
- Publication Date: 1/15/2018
- Publisher: Pearson
- Studio: Pearson
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Main Version (12th Edition)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Cat Version (13th Edition)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Fetal Pig Version (13th Edition)
- Mastering A&P with Pearson eText -- Standalone Access Card -- for Human Anatomy & Physiology (11th Edition)
- A Brief Atlas of the Human Body
- A Photographic Atlas for Anatomy & Physiology
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Fetal Pig Version (12th Edition) (Marieb & Hoehn Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab Manuals)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory Manual, Fetal Pig Version Plus Mastering A&P with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (13th Edition) (What's New in Anatomy & Physiology)
- Van De Graaff's Photographic Atlas for the Anatomy & Physiology Laboratory, 8e
- The Anatomy Coloring Book