Brand: Hunter Fan Company
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- WhisperWind motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don't
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- For indoor use only, Low Profile housing is specially designed to fit flush to the ceiling and is ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings
- Included pull chain allows for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Custom Casablanca blades sold separately
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 126 years in the fan business
- Hunter 53069 Low Profile III 52-Inch Ceiling Fan with Five White Blades, White
- Hunter 27180 Three-Speed Dial Fan Control
- Hunter 99122 Universal 3 Speed Ceiling Fan/Light Remote Control
- Hunter Fan Company Hunter Fan Company 99153 Low Profile Light Kit, Candelabra Bulbs, White
- Hunter 53119 Sea Wind 48-inch ETL Damp Listed, White Ceiling Fan with Five White Plastic Blades
- Hunter Fan 53039 Summer Breeze 52-Inch Ceiling Fan with Five Blades, White
- Hunter Fan Company 51061 Low Profile III 42-Inch Ceiling Fan, New Bronze
- Hunter 59248 Dempsey Low Profile Fresh White Ceiling Fan With Remote, 52"
- Westinghouse 7802400 Contractor's Choice 52-Inch Five-Blade Indoor Ceiling Fan, White with White Blades
- Hunter Fan Company 28438 Low Profile Marine II Light Kit, White
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.