Showing 1–10 of 1,054 items.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FAN: If you are looking for a powerful yet compact fan, look no further! Boasting an optimum 440 CFM and 2700 RPM, you can insure proper circulation. With a balanced motor and lubricated ball bearings keep this fan will continuously run as long as you need it. Not to mention a solid metal construction and powder coat housing, this blower is built to last!
- QUALITY FILTER: Built with carbon charcoal and cotton pad design, this filter is perfect for your stale air needs! Enjoy a maintenance free design that requires no additional tedious work. With a life expectancy of 1.5 years, you can expect this item to last. So toss out your old gels, sprays or incense and pick up the Yield Lab 6” Charcoal Filter.
- PRE FILTER INCLUDED: As an added bonus, enjoy a free built in pre-filter to get optimal air purification!
- WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: If you do not have a grow tent, do not fret as this system can be applied to many situations. These can include but are not limited to; Greenhouses, kitchens, bathrooms, grow rooms, and many other HVAC set ups. So if you have air filtration issue that needs to be fixed, this kit is for you!
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 1x Yield Lab 6 Inch Purifier Activated Charcoal Filter, 1x Yield Lab 6 Inch 440 CFM Air Duct Fan Vent System, 1x 6”x 16.5” Ducting, 2x 6” Duct Clamps
- Carbon filters are no longer just for the ends of your air filtration system
- Now they can be installed in-line like the lights and fans
- It is the same Phresh Carbon Filter users' trust, built into an air conserving body
- Volume (cf): 2.4593
Hydrophobic PTFE Inline Vent Filters for Carboys and Containers, 0.22um, 3/8" Silicone Tubing, Non-Sterile, (Pack of 2)
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane reinforced with polypropylene
- Available in 100-micrometer, 02-micrometer pore sizes
- Polypropylene housing
- Autoclavable up to 10 times
- All materials comply with USP Class VI standards
- Aqua-Pure Inline Water Filtration System
- High Quality
- WEIGHT: .87 lb
Express Water – 10 Pack Post Activated Carbon PAC Water Filter Replacement – 5 Micron Inline Filter – 10 inch Quick Connect – Under Sink and Reverse Osmosis System
- Improve Your Water - Performs a final pass on your water to improve the taste right before you drink it. Removes: Chlorine, Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC), Bad Taste, Odors, and Cloudiness
- High Standard Filtration - Verified by independent laboratory testing to meet NSF / ANSI 58 Standard
- The Best Filtration - Efficiently arranged carbon granules create full coverage filtration which means your filter lasts longer
- Universal Standard Size - 5 Micron Post Activated Carbon (PAC) Filter, with ¼” quick connect fittings, 9.75” x 2.5” size fits all 10” filters (Not for use with systems requiring a female threaded inline filter)
- Made to Last - Airtight vacuum sealed packaging prevents spoiling of your filter
- Polydisc AS, 0.2 m, sterile
- 0.2 m
- 10 Pieces
Woder WD-S-8K with JG-1/4 Fittings. Ultra-High Capacity Inline Water Filter – WQA Certified 3 Years or 8480 Gal. - USA Made - Built-in (Welded) JG Fittings – Fits Unbraided ¼” PVC or 1/8” PEX
- Woder WD-S-8K is certified by WQA to NSF/ANSI 42 for Chlorine, taste, odor and NSF/ANSI 372 for lead free compliance as verified and substantiated by test data. Water purification unit. EPA Est. No. 51160-AJ01. Active ingredients: Silver Carbon 1.05% , Lead absorbent.
- Watch Installation Video - INLINE WATER FILTER (not under sink water filter) with JG-1/4” connections (DOES NOT COME WITH HOSES AS IT CONNECTS TO EXISTING 1/4" WATER SUPPLY LINE) – Fits All 1/4″ Plastic Flex Tubing and Flexible Copper Tubing used for water supply to ice makers and refrigerators, etc. 1/4” JG also fits the 1/8″ PEX TUBING as its O.D. is the same as 1/4” Tube. DOES NOT FIT BRAIDED HOSES.
- The Woder WD-S-8K with JG-1/4 works with all major brands that use standard 1/4” PVC / Plastic / Copper tubing. Lasts Longer - While most filters Inline Filters last just 6 months, the Woder WD-S-8K Inline Filter's cartridge last for a minimum of 3 years or filters 8,480 gallons
- The Woder WD-S-8K with JG-1/4 Residential Inline Water Filter removes lead, heavy metals, chlorine (99%), chromium 6, mercury, carcinogens, and other contaminants (99%), as well as turbidity, unpleasant odors and tastes
- ADVANCED SELECTIVE FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY - Gives you and your family, clean, safe, healthy water by removing 99.9% of contaminants commonly found in municipal water while leaving in essential minerals vital to your health. Flow Rate 2GPM @65 psig.
Tisch Brand DF15274 Polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE Disk Filters, 0.22um, 50mm, Stepped Barb: 5/16 to 1/2 inch, 1/pk/10 per Pack | Wettability: Hydrophobic | Volume Throughput (ml): 500-800 |
- Polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE Disk Filters
- 0.22um filtration pore size
- 50mm polypropylene constructed housing
- 300 (KPa) Maximum Pressure
- 14.042 (ml/min/cm2@-0.093Mpa) flow rate
- Installation requires additional washer hose and teflon tape
- 3/4" Solid brass male hose fittings
- Includes Mounting bracket, Screws and Housing Wrench
- Can be mounted on a wall or stand behind a standard washer.
- Housing rated for remperatures to 165 degrees farenheit, 74 decrees C. Cartridge Details: Special steel-mounted 5 micron wound string sediment, rated for 165 degrees F/ 74 degrees C. micron rating: Nominal 5 media: String Wound flow direction: Radial pressure drop: ~0.47psi @ 1 gpm