You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- 8 oz of Brew Clean line cleaner (enough to do about 20 cleanings)
- Cleaning Bottle with hose and special connector for easy cleaning of your liquid lines
- Ball Lifter - lifts the ball on your coupler so the cleaner will flow through. (you need this, many kits don't have it.)
- Faucet Wrench - helps remove your faucet and attach cleaning kit to your system, Brush allows deep cleaning of Faucets
- Some of the easiest to follow, best written instructions in the industry! Shipping rates shown are for Continental USA only
- KegWorks 1 X The Tap Soother- Draft Beer Faucet Cap
- Home Brew Stuff Draft Faucet Cap Sanitary Cover, Tap Soother (5)
- EdgeStar KC2000 Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- 1 X National Chemical Keg Beer Line Cleaner for Kegerators 32 oz Bottle
- EdgeStar KC2000SS Full Size Kegerator and Keg Beer Cooler
- EdgeStar KC1000SS Craft Brew Kegerator for 1/6 Barrel and Cornelius Kegs
- Accuflex Red PVC Tubing, 5/16in ID x 10ft
- Bev Rite Beer Line Assembly - 3/16-Inch Id Vinyl - 5 Feet with Hex nut Assembly Clear
- Deluxe Faucet Wrench by Kegconnection
- Home Brew Stuff Beer Line Neoprene Coupling Washer, Set of 6
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.