Authors: Lisa Zimmer Hatch, Scott A. Hatch, Amy Hackney Blackwell
Publisher: For Dummies
If you thought you left standardized tests back in high school, think again. LSAT For Dummies, 2rd Edition is an all-inclusive study guide arming you with tips and know-how for your next career move. This updated edition includes three full-length practice tests, a review of foundational concepts for every section, thorough explanations, and additional practice problems for all question types. Whether you're taking the LSAT for the first time or the third time, this book will provide the guidance and skill set you need to obtain a score that reflects your abilities. Instead of facing the process alone, turn to the trusted For Dummies brand for proven test-taking strategies and ample practice opportunities.
- Ideal for those who want to break into this increasingly competitive field, in which a high score on the LSAT lends prospective lawyers an undeniable advantage
- Examines every topic and common pitfalls covered in the test, which consists of five 35-minutes sections of multiple-choice questions and a 35-minute writing sample
For aspiring law school students, LSAT For Dummies is the most advantageous guide to increasing your score on a test that can make or break your legal aspirations.
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- Introducing the LSAT: The Fox Test Prep Quick & Dirty LSAT Primer
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 2)
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- The official LSAT PrepTest 83 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series Book 1)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.