Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $49.99
You Save: $20.97 (42%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Students view Logic Games as the toughest section of the LSAT, and Kaplan's unique instruction combines real LSAT PrepTest questions with exercises and drills to help you understand every type of logic game through the eyes of the test-maker. Our guide features exclusive data on test-taker performance and recent LSAT trends to help you avoid surprises on Test Day.
Kaplan is so certain that LSAT Logic Games Unlocked offers all the knowledge you need to excel on the LSAT that we guarantee it: After studying with the online resources and book, you'll score higher on the LSAT—or you'll get your money back.
The Best Review
- Logic Games strategies created for students at different levels, from those ready to tackle the most advanced concepts and the toughest logic games, to those who need more help with the basics
- Official LSAT PrepTest practice questions help you get comfortable with the test format
- Study plans to help students make the most of their practice time regardless of how much time they have before the test. Our exclusive data-driven learning strategies help you focus on what you need to study.
- Online diagnostic tools analyze individual strengths and weaknesses by game type, so you can personalize your prep
- Purchase of LSAT Logic Games Unlocked comes with access to select episodes from Kaplan's award-winning LSAT Channel, featuring instructional videos with Kaplan's best faculty.
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty who teach the world's most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Paperback: 684 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing (September 5, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.37 x 1.4 x 10.88 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #89,076 in Books
- LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked: Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations (Kaplan Test Prep)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- LSAT PrepTests 72-81 Unlocked: Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations (Kaplan Test Prep)
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
- LSAT Prep Book: Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The LSAT Tutor: LSAT Prep Books 2018-2019 Study Guide & Practice Test Questions
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- LSAT Practice Exam Prep Book: 3 LSAT Practice Tests with Detailed Practice Question Answer Explanations for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.