Author: Kaplan Test Prep
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing
List Price: $34.99
You Save: $13.31 (38%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Detailed explanations for every questions and answer choice
- Test-taking strategies to help you score the most points
- Sample sketchwork for logic games
- Sample roadmaps for reading comprehension passages
- Exclusive data and analysis of actual test-taker performance and question difficulty to help you focus your efforts where you'll need them most
- Glossary with key terminology to help you think like the testmaker
- We know the test: Kaplan's expert LSAT faculty teach the world’s most popular LSAT course, and more people get into law school with a Kaplan LSAT course than all other major test prep companies combined.
- Kaplan's expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
Paperback: 684 pages
Publisher: Kaplan Publishing (November 7, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8.37 x 1.4 x 10.88 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #25,338 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- LSAT PrepTests 62-71 Unlocked: Exclusive Data + Analysis + Explanations (Kaplan Test Prep)
- LSAT Logic Games Unlocked 2018-2019: Real PrepTest Questions + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- LSAT Unlocked 2018-2019: Proven Strategies For Every Question Type + Online (Kaplan Test Prep)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81: (June 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.