Authors: Joanna Gaines, Marah Stets
Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks
List Price: $29.99
You Save: $13.04 (43%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table.
Jo believes there's no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal. Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts—presenting a modern selection of American classics and personal family favorites. Complemented by her love for her garden, these dishes also incorporate homegrown, seasonal produce at the peak of its flavor. Inside Magnolia Table, you'll find recipes the whole family will enjoy, such as:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Asparagus and Fontina Quiche
- Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, Toasted Pecans, and Balsamic Reduction
- Peach Caprese
- Overnight French Toast
- White Cheddar Bisque
- Fried Chicken with Sticky Poppy Seed Jam
- Lemon Pie
- Mac and Cheese
Full of personal stories and beautiful photos, Magnolia Table is an invitation to share a seat at the table with Joanna Gaines and her family.
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks (April 24, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14 in Books
- Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
- The Magnolia Story
- Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits
- The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Recipes from the World-Famous Bakery and Allysa Torey's Home Kitchen
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat
- Cravings: Hungry for More
- Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Come and Get It!: Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives
- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime - Comfort Classics, Freezer Food, 16-minute Meals, and Other Delicious Ways to Solve Supper
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.