Authors: Joanna Gaines, Marah Stets
Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks
List Price: $29.99
You Save: $12.00 (40%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Magnolia Table is infused with Joanna Gaines' warmth and passion for all things family, prepared and served straight from the heart of her home, with recipes inspired by dozens of Gaines family favorites and classic comfort selections from the couple's new Waco restaurant, Magnolia Table, which opens early 2018.
Jo believes there's no better way to celebrate family and friendship than through the art of togetherness, celebrating tradition, and sharing a great meal. Magnolia Table includes 125 classic recipes—from breakfast, lunch, and dinner to small plates, snacks, and desserts—presenting a modern selection of American classics and personal family favorites. Complemented by her love for her garden, these dishes also incorporate homegrown, seasonal produce at the peak of its flavor. Inside Magnolia Table, you'll find recipes the whole family will enjoy, such as:
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Asparagus and Fontina Quiche
- Brussels Sprouts with Crispy Bacon, Toasted Pecans, and Balsamic Reduction
- Peach Caprese
- Overnight French Toast
- White Cheddar Bisque
- Fried Chicken with Sticky Poppy Seed Jam
- Lemon Pie
- Mac and Cheese
Full of personal stories and beautiful photos, Magnolia Table is an invitation to share a seat at the table with Joanna Gaines and her family.
Hardcover: 336 pages
Publisher: William Morrow Cookbooks (April 24, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.5 x 10 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #83 in Books
- The Complete Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Recipes from the World-Famous Bakery and Allysa Torey's Home Kitchen
- The Magnolia Story
- The Magnolia Journal
- The Magnolia Bakery Cookbook: Old-Fashioned Recipes From New York's Sweetest Bakery
- Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff
- True Roots: A Mindful Kitchen with More Than 100 Recipes Free of Gluten, Dairy, and Refined Sugar
- Patricia Heaton's Food for Family and Friends: 100 Favorite Recipes for a Busy, Happy Life
- A Touch of Farmhouse Charm: Easy DIY Projects to Add a Warm and Rustic Feel to Any Room
- Giada's Italy: My Recipes for La Dolce Vita
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.