Showing 1–10 of 376 items.
- Kaplan's MAT Strategies, Practice & Review is your comprehensive prep guide for the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). A prerequisite for many graduate and postgraduate programs in the arts and sciences, the MAT uses analogies to test your subject knowledge and analytical thinking abilities. With expert test-taking strategies, clear review, and more than 800 sample analogies, Kaplan's guide can help you face Test Day with confidence.
- Kaplan is so certain that MAT Strategies, Practice & Review offers all the review you need that we guarantee it: After studying with this book, you'll score higher on the MAT—or you'll get your money back.
- The Best Review Six full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations A diagnostic test to target areas for score improvement Word lists with 1000+ terms, names, and concepts Chapter quizzes to help you learn terms and strategies
- Review of the general knowledge tested on the MAT, including literature, history, vocabulary, mathematics, fine arts, and more, with practice analogies in each of the four major subject areas Strategies for answering different types of analogy questions
MAT Study Guide 2020-2021: MAT Exam Prep Review and Practice Test Questions for the Miller Analogies Test
- Barron s Educational Series Inc U S