Brand: Pro Chef Kitchen Tools
STRAINER SET has sealed steel rims that prevent food from getting trapped and saves time cleaning
STAINLESS STEEL MESH COLANDER is made out of industrial grade materials for use optimum use
EXTRA FINE MESH STRAINER set features 5 sizes of premium high performance stainless steel fine mesh
SUPER FINE MESH STRAINER will insure you never waste food as it will strain the smallest of ingredients
SMALL MESH STRAINER set is dishwasher friendly and will make an excellent gift for your loved one
WIRE MESH STRAINER BASKET allows you to save time in the kitchen with the perfect set
MESH STRAINER BASKET has a rust-proof firm fine mesh strainer with long handles and resting ears
- To give superior versatility in the kitchen, this mesh strainers set comes with five different sizes, the longest being about 18 inches in length. Whether you need to strain a small amount of liquid or prepare a large batch of noodles for your family dinner, you'll have a perfect wire mesh strainer to complete the task quickly and conveniently. Make sure you have the right item for the job with these colanders.
- Using a fine wire mesh, these strainers can easily filter out liquids while holding on to even the smallest solids. You won't have to worry about wasting food, and the thin yet durable mesh allows the strainers to nest together comfortable, creating storage that saves space in your kitchen. The wire mesh not only brings better food for the family, it also creates a better kitchen for your home!
- If you pour hot liquids into a stainless steel mesh strainer, you don't want steam, water, or scalding food to touch your hand. Thankfully, all five colanders in this strainer set have long handles that allow you to keep your hands at a distance. Using strong stainless steel, the handles will also carry the weight of the food with no trouble. This could be the difference between fun cooking and a painful burn!
- One of the biggest problems with many mesh strainers is food getting caught around the area where the mesh bowl meets the rim of the strainer. This can cause an inconvenience, and can even lead to food building up near the lip. However, there stainless steel mesh baskets have a sealed rim, which keeps food from becoming trapped. It's a simple feature that makes the colander a little easier to use.
- When you are done using the mesh strainers, toss it into the dishwasher for a thorough rinse. No hand washing, no fuss, just place them in the rack with the rest of your plates, glasses, and silverware. The excellent strainers will stand up to the heat of a dishwasher, and because they are dishwasher safe, you can spend more time with family and friends and less effort fussing over the dishes!
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.