Brand: Rit Dye
List Price: $4.19
You Save: $2.71 (65%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Many Uses: For 100 years, customers have relied on Rit to rejuvenate old garments, change the color of their clothing and accessories, coordinate home decor, hide laundry accidents and more
- Custom Colors: Mix dyes to create more than 500 additional colors. Color recipes avaialble on the Rit website
- Ignite Your Creative Spirit: Create something custom and unique with an ombre, dip-dyed, shibori or tie-dye pattern
- What Will Rit Dye: Cotton, linen, silk, wool, ramie, rayon, nylon, wood, paper, cork, some plastic and fabric blends that do not contain more than 35% polyester. Does not dye 100% polyester, acetate or acrylic. Instead, use Rit DyeMore for Synthetic Fibers.
- How to Dye: Use Rit with a washing machine, plastic bucket, stainless steel sink or pot
- Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Dye Fixative
- Rit 88660 Fabric Dye, 8 oz, Coral
- Rit Dye Liquid 8oz-Dye Fixative
- Rit 2226 DyeMore Advanced Liquid Dye for Polyester, Acrylic, Acetate, Nylon and More
- Rit All-Purpose Powder Dye, Denim Blue
- Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, Black 8 oz
- Rit Dye Powdered Fabric Dye, Color Remover, 2-Ounce (3-60)
- Rit Liquid Dye, Pearl Gray 8oz
- Rit Dye Liquid Dye, 8 fl oz, Royal Blue, 3-Pack
- Pack of 2 Rit Dye Laundry Treatment Color Remover Bundled by Maven Gifts
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.