Brand: Rit Dye
List Price: $5.99
You Save: $4.38 (73%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Works on a variety of materials
- Dye clothing and accessories; rejuvenate old garments; coordinate home decor; hide laundry accidents and more
- Pre-dissolved liquid is also great as a stain on unfinished wood and wicker; or use to stencil or antique
- Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Dye Fixative
- Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Navy Blue
- Rit 2226 DyeMore Advanced Liquid Dye for Polyester, Acrylic, Acetate, Nylon and More
- Rit Dye Liquid 8oz-Dye Fixative
- Rit 88660 Fabric Dye, 8 oz, Coral
- Rit All-Purpose Powder Dye, Denim Blue
- Rit All-Purpose Powder Dye, Navy Blue
- Rit Dye Liquid Fabric Dye, 8-Ounce, Hyacinth
- Rit Concentrated Powdered Fabric Dye, Navy Blue 1.13 oz ( Pack of 3)
- Rit 88360 8 Oz Denim Blue Liquid Dye (Pack of 2)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.