You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The compression socks are a kind of medical socks that promote the blood circulation,
thus eliminating fatigue and preventing varicose veins, clots and pulmonary embolism.
1. People engaged in long-term standing or sitting work: Teachers, traffic police, guides,
beauticians, hair-dressers, doctors, nurses, IT personnel, white collars, civil servants and
other office staff, etc.
2. Pregnant women: During pregnancy, the hormone changes and the blood volume is more
than 20%. Fetuses and enlarged uterus will cause the pelvic vein and iliac vein compression.
The weight gains and leg venous pressure increases, resulting in poor blood circulation and
leading to venous disease of the lower extremity.
3. People with Economy Class Syndrome: Flight attendants; travelers in long-distance driving
and flight. This condition is thought to be more
common among people who travel in the cheapest seats because they do not have space to
move their legs much.
4. Overweight or obese people: Blood viscosity increases because of high blood cholesterol
and blood lipids. Coupled with excessive weight, the backflow of venous blood to heart
becomes hard, which leads to venous disease of the lower extremity.
5. People with venous disease of the lower extremity: Under this circumstance, the vein is
already in a state of disease and must be treated for improvement. Otherwise, the condition
will continue to deteriorate.
The 99.9% Positive Feedback of our Products showed the fact that these are High-Quality
Socks to a certain degree!
We will try our best to solve your problems and promise you a nice shopping experience.
After all, your satisfaction and trust is our ultimate aim of service.
Hope you enjoy your purchase!
- SIZE - Foot length: 7.87 in-9.1in; Fit for US men's size 6-9,US women's size 4.5-10. High breathability, premium elasticity and excellent endurance. Cushioned compression socks with an over-the-calf design.
- COMPRESSION - Our graduated compression socks (15-21 mmHg) can boost your blood circulation and soothe the weary muscles by creating better shift of venous blood to the heart and oxygen delivery to the muscles. It can also wicks moisture away and relieve fatigue as well as swelling of the calf with the comfortable material and strong construction. Besides, the recovery rate can be increased up to 40% by aiding fresh oxygenated blood to your damaged tissues.
- PREVENT VARICOSE VEINS - One of the best compression socks to help prevent varicose veins and treat early varicose veins. Effectively relieve feet and legs' fatigue, sore, swelling, cramp, edema and other leg issues that caused by circulation problems. And the reinforced stitched arch area provides extra support for both arch and ankle to prevent ankle spraining.
- GREAT GIFT - Ideal gift for your family, friends (including boyfriend/girlfriend) and other people you care on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year or their Birthday. You can wear them as running socks, football socks, baseball socks, hiking socks, fitness socks, gym socks, basketball socks and etc. Match them with your sports shorts, sports shoes, sports towels and sports tanks.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - If our items do not perform to your satisfaction, return it to us within 30 DAYS along with your proof of purchase for a hassle-free refund, exchange, or replacement
- Graduated Compression Socks, Gmall Outdoor Sports Running Football Moderate (15-20mmHg) Performance Socks for Men and Women
- Compression Socks, Gradient Press Support: 20-30 mmHg, Speed-up Muscle Recovery sock, Fit for Running, Athletic Sports, CrossFit, Flight Travel, Pregnancy, Nurses, Enhance Circulation, Boost Stamina
- Microneedle Roller For Face: Home Use Derma Roller Tool Best For Face 540 Micro Needle 0.25mm, Storage Case Included - Black/Red
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.