List Price: $19.99
You Save: $7.31 (37%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
|Legal Disclaimer||18&over to puchese|
|Product Group||Digital Device Accessory|
|Release Date||September 30, 2015|
- Exclusive "Made for Amazon" SD memory card - the only one tested and certified to work with your Fire Tablet and Fire TV
- Load your Fire Tablet with more fun - by adding space for additional photos, music and movies
- Download your apps and games directly to the SD card
- Class 10 performance for Full HD (1080p) video recording and playback
- Designed to perform multiple simultaneous activities with no lag or delay
- Read speeds up to 48MB/s**
- NuPro Clear Screen Protector for Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet (7th Generation - 2017 release) (2-Pack)
- NuPro Clear Screen Protector for Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet (7th Generation - 2017 release) (2-Pack)
- Fire HD 8 Kids Edition Tablet, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7" Display, 16 GB, Blue Kid-Proof Case
- Amazon Fire HD 10 Tablet Case (7th Generation, 2017 Release), Charcoal Black
- Amazon Fire HD 8 Tablet Case (7th Generation, 2017 Release), Charcoal Black
- Certified Refurbished Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 32 GB, Black - with Special Offers
- 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Fire HD 10 Tablet (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- 2-Year Protection Plan plus Accident Protection for Fire HD 8 Tablet (2017 release, delivered via e-mail)
- All-New Show Mode Charging Dock for Fire HD 8 (7th Generation – 2017 Release)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.