Authors: Steven Finz, Alex Ruskell
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer
List Price: $89.95
You Save: $9.37 (10%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Updated to include a comprehensive section on Civil Procedure, which was recently added to the MBE exam. This new section features approximately 70 author-generated questions.
- New questions in each topic and thoroughly updated throughout.
Paperback: 899 pages
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer (May 13, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.86 x 11.02 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.9 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,145 in Books
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Strategies & Tactics for the MBE 2, Second Edition (Emanuel Bar Review)
- Torts, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- A Practical Guide to Legal Writing and Legal Method (Aspen Coursebook)
- The Process of Legal Research: Practices and Resources [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Coursebook)
- Understanding Torts
- Fleming's Fundamentals of Law Essay Examination Writing Workbook - Vol. 1
- Criminal Law and Procedure, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Expert Learning for Law Students, Second Edition
- Gilbert Law Summary on Criminal Law (Gilbert Law Summaries)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.