Publisher: Claitors Pub Div
List Price: $47.50
You Save: $18.38 (39%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 560 pages
Publisher: Claitors Pub Div (May 1, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.25 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,922 in Books
- Introduction to Paralegalism: Perspectives, Problems and Skills
- 2018 Federal Civil Rules Booklet (For Use With All Civil Procedure and Evidence Casebooks)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Paralegal Career For Dummies
- Oran's Dictionary of the Law
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Legal Research and Writing for Paralegals (Aspen College)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials, 2018 (Supplements)
- Criminal Law and Its Processes: Cases and Materials [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook) (Aspen Casebooks)
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.