Publisher: Claitors Pub Div
List Price: $47.50
You Save: $10.75 (23%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 560 pages
Publisher: Claitors Pub Div (May 1, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.25 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #175 in Books
- Researching the Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It (Aspen Coursebook)
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis, Second Edition
- A Lawyer Writes: A Practical Guide to Legal Analysis
- Torts, Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Civil Procedure [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials, 2018 (Supplements)
- Tort Law and Alternatives: Cases and Materials (University Casebook Series)
- Plain English for Lawyers
- Cases and Materials on Criminal Law (American Casebook Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.