Authors: Harvard Law Review, Columbia Law Review, Yale Law Review
Publisher: Claitors Pub Div
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 560 pages
Publisher: Claitors Pub Div (May 1, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.75 x 1.25 x 8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,759 in Books
- Introduction to Paralegalism: Perspectives, Problems and Skills (MindTap Course List)
- Legal Research and Writing for Paralegals (Aspen College)
- Paralegal Career For Dummies
- Understanding and Mastering The Bluebook: A Guide for Students and Practitioners (Legal Citation), Third Edition
- Oran's Dictionary of the Law
- 2018 Federal Civil Rules Booklet (For Use With All Civil Procedure and Evidence Casebooks)
- Plain English for Lawyers
- The Greenbook Texas Rules of Form 13th Ed. (2015)
- Legal Research & Writing for Paralegals Seventh Edition (Aspen College)
- The Redbook: A Manual on Legal Style, 3d (Coursebook)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.