Author: Ann K. Levine
Publisher: Abraham Publishing
List Price: $13.95
You Save: $0.70 (5%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Once you've submitted your law school applications, this book will continue to guide you on getting accepted from a waiting list, negotiating law school scholarships, and transferring to a new law school after your 1L year. The book includes an analysis of personal statement introductions as well as complete essays successfully used by applicants, tips on writing optional essays for law schools, and sample resumes and addenda.
- How will law schools view my credentials, activities, and work experience?
- What is the rolling admission process and how can it impact whether I am accepted?
- Will the fact that I am a non-traditional applicant help me or hurt me?
- Why is the personal statement important and how do I select a topic?
- How do I explain a low LSAT score, inconsistent GPA, academic probation, or arrest record? Should I write an optional essay?
- Should I share information about my learning disability?
- Why was I placed on a waiting list and what can I do to increase my chances of acceptance? How can I use scholarship offers to negotiate between law schools?
- How do I decide where to attend?
This book offers strategies for all law school applicants, including specific advice for people:
- Determined to attend a Top Law School-Hoping for the chance to attend any law school
- Seeking an affordable legal education-Returning to school after being in the work force
- Still in college with limited work and life experience
- Considering how to build their experiences and resumes to strengthen their applications
- Concerned about writing a compelling personal statement because they haven't overcome significant obstacles
- Know the story they want to tell about overcoming obstacles in life but are not sure what to emphasize.
Paperback: 234 pages
Publisher: Abraham Publishing (July 21, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.53 x 9 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #100,677 in Books
- 55 Successful Harvard Law School Application Essays: With Analysis by the Staff of The Harvard Crimson
- The Ivey Guide to Law School Admissions: Straight Advice on Essays, Resumes, Interviews, and More
- How to Get Into the Top Law Schools: Fifth Edition
- The Law School Decision Game: A Playbook for Prospective Lawyers (Law School Expert)
- 50 Real Law School Personal Statements: And Everything You Need to Know to Write Yours (Manhattan Prep LSAT Strategy Guides)
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- Let's LSAT: 180 Tips from 180 Students on how to Score 180 on your LSAT
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 81: (June 2017 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.