A remarkable self-study guide for the self-driven student
Author: Mike Kim
Publisher: Artisanal Publishing
List Price: $54.99
You Save: $10.92 (20%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Teachers, students, and reviewers all agree: The LSAT Trainer is the most indispensable LSAT prep product available today. Whether you are new to the LSAT or have been studying for a while, you will find invaluable benefit in the Trainer's teachings, strategies, drills, and solutions.
The LSAT Trainer includes:
- over 200 official LSAT questions and real-time solutions
- simple and battle-tested strategies for every type of Logical Reasoning question, Reading Comprehension question, and Logic Game
- over 30 original and unique drills designed to help develop LSAT-specific skills and habits
- access to a variety of free study schedules, notebook organizers, and much more.
Paperback: 598 pages
Publisher: Artisanal Publishing (May 10, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.35 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 3 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,831 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: PrepTests 62 through 71 (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests with Comparative Reading: (PrepTests 52-61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78: (June 2016 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore LSAT Bible) (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77: (Dec. 2015 LSAT)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 76: (Oct. 2015 LSAT)
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19 through 28) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 75: (June 2015 LSAT)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.Cambridge LSAT is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.