Author: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
List Price: $45.95
You Save: $28.84 (63%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Important Note: Corrections are available for the original printing of The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 (9781119253884). For customers who have purchased this product, you can access an errata (correction) document as well as additional information at: http://wileyactual.com/gmat A new, fully corrected version of the Guide (9781119347620) is available for preorder now, shipping at the end of August.
The premier GMAT review guide for fully personalized preparation
The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 is the ultimate preparation kit from the makers of the GMAT exam. You'll find success strategies and test-taking tips from the experts at The Graduate Management Admission Council, along with in-depth grammar and math review—but you'll also find so much more. This book is designed to provide you with a targeted preparation experience customized to your strengths and weaknesses. A diagnostic test helps you prioritize your study time, while the companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create your own practice tests focused on the areas you need to improve. Over 900 past exam questions are answered with explanations, and actual example essays are included with scoring information to help you plan your approach in advance. This new 2017 edition contains never-before-seen material, including 61 quantitative, 61 verbal, and 8 integrated reasoning questions with full explanations to enhance your level of preparation.
The GMAT's scope and importance make it a high-pressure exam. Don't waste valuable time going over what you already know. This book helps you discover what you don't know, and tailor your review to turn weaknesses into strengths.
- Develop a personalized review plan based on a 100-question diagnostic test to help make the most of your study time
- Read actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Review over 900 exam questions, 61 quantitative, 61 verbal, and 8 online integrated reasoning questions
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty to focus your study
Confidence is key, but actual knowledge is what drives a high score. Thorough preparation is the most valuable advantage you can have on the GMAT, and The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 delivers a personalized review plan tailored to you.
Paperback: 864 pages
Publisher: Wiley (June 7, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1.5 x 10.9 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #761,830 in Books
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- GMAT Official Guide 2019 Bundle: Books + Online
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2016 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Verbal Review)
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Official Guide 2018: Book + Online
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review
- Complete GMAT Strategy Guide Set (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.