Author: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council)
List Price: $19.95
You Save: $15.95 (80%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
The ultimate in GMAT Verbal preparation, with over 300 practice questions and answers
The Official Guide for the GMAT Verbal Review 2017 provides practical preparation focused on the verbal portion of the exam. Written by the Graduate Management Admission Council, this guide is designed to provide targeted review based on your needs. You’ll review the fundamentals of reading comprehension, grammar, and critical reasoning, and learn just what the test is measuring so you can tailor your approach for each question type. Over 300 additional practice questions—45 of them brand new to this edition—allow you to test your understanding, with full answers and thorough explanations to help you pinpoint where you need to improve. The companion website (gmat.wiley.com) allows you to create personalized practice sets, so you can get more out of your study time by skipping what you know and focusing on what you don’t. You also get access to practice exams and videos featuring valuable insight and advice to help you be fully prepared on exam day.
Hone your skills and build your confidence with essential review, valuable insight, and plenty of practice, fully customizable to your specific needs.
- Brush up on grammar, reading comprehension, and critical reasoning skills
- Learn helpful tips and strategies specific to the GMAT verbal section
- Create custom practice sets to target your weaker areas
- Practice over 300 verbal questions from past exams
You read, write, and think every day, so you think you’re prepared for the GMAT Verbal—but are you really? With less than two minutes per question, you need a clear plan and reflexive understanding. This book gives you both, with advice straight from the exam’s creators. The Official Guide for the GMAT Verbal Review 2017 is your ideal resource for complete and thorough preparation.
Paperback: 360 pages
Publisher: Wiley (June 7, 2016)
Product Dimensions: 8.1 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #102,726 in Books
- The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review 2017 with Online Question Bank and Exclusive Video
- GMAT Advanced Quant: 250+ Practice Problems & Bonus Online Resources (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- The PowerScore GMAT Critical Reasoning Bible
- GMAT Sentence Correction (Manhattan Prep GMAT Strategy Guides)
- GMAT Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Kaplan GMAT 800: Advanced Prep for Advanced Students (Kaplan Test Prep)
- Manhattan GMAT Test Simulation Booklet w/ Marker
- GMAT Official Guide 2018 Verbal Review: Book + Online (Official Guide for Gmat Verbal Review)
- GMAT Math Prep Course
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.