Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
This is not a how-to manual, but rather a traditional workbook designed to reinforce the techniques and approaches that will enable you to master the games section of the LSAT.
The workbook is intended for use after you read the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible. No game or drill in this book was used in the LSAT Logic Games Bible, and the material doesn't overlap with anything you will have already encountered.
The Workbook includes multiple drills and games to help you practice the skills you need to effectively master the Logic Games section. The book is divided into two sections:
The first section of this workbook contains drills which test isolated analytical abilities, designed to reinforce and improve the specific skills necessary to successfully attack the Logic Games section. The set of drills is followed by an answer key explaining each item.
The second section of this workbook contains ten individual LSAT Logic Games, reproduced in their entirety from officially released LSATs administered between December 2002 and December 2006. At the end of the section is a comprehensive explanation of each game, including a discussion of the ideal setup for the game, each rule diagram, important logical inferences discussed and diagrammed, and a complete explanation of every question. This is an excellent section for testing and reinforcing your game skills on days when your time is limited.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series 3)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The official LSAT PrepTest 83 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 79 (The Official LSAT PrepTests)
- LSAT Prep Book 2018-2019: LSAT Trainer Study Guide & Practice Test Questions for the Law School Admission Council's (LSAC) Law School Admission Test
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.