Author: David M. Killoran
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $64.99
You Save: $42.05 (65%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
• Recognizing game types and the proper way to represent rules
• The methods for making inferences efficiently and accurately
• Techniques for solving each question type
• Detailed explanations for 30 official LSAT logic games
• Time management strategies
• Extensive drills to reinforce every major concept
• A classification of every type of game that has appeared on the LSAT since June 1991
• Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answer frequently asked student questions.
The Analytical Reasoning problems on the LSAT are often the most intimidating; however, once you understand how to construct an appropriate setup and make the necessary inferences, the solution to each question is quickly discovered.
The following Game types are covered in detail:
Basic Linear Games
Advanced Linear Games
Grouping and Linear Combination Games
Circular Sequencing Games
Numerical Distribution Games
Limited Possibilities Games
The Logic Games Bible can be supplemented by PowerScore’s LSAT Logic Games Workbook, LSAT Logic Games Setups Encyclopedia volume 1 and 2, and LSAT Game Type Training I and II publications. The Logic Games Bible is part of PowerScore's Trilogy, the definitive yet comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT. The Trilogy includes the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.
PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore’s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
Paperback: 402 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (January 31, 2008)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #479,919 in Books
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.