Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible is the definitive guide to the Reading Comprehension section of the Law School Admissions Test (LSAT), featuring official LSAT passages and questions with complete explanations. This book will provide you with a powerful and comprehensive system for attacking any Reading Comprehension question that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in this publication are representative of the techniques and approaches that have been tested in PowerScore's live LSAT preparation courses and have consistently been proven effective for countless students
In an effort to clearly explain the fundamental principles of the Reading Comprehension section, this book contains substantial discussions of how to deconstruct the passages, how to identify and attack the questions, and how to successfully avoid traps set by the test makers.
In addition, the PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible contains a variety of drills and exercises that supplement the discussion of techniques and question analysis. The drills help strengthen specific skills that are critical for LSAT excellence; for this reason they are as important as the LSAT questions.
At the end of the book, you will find a complete quick-reference answer key to all of the problems. This includes chapter-by-chapter answer keys, and a unique reverse lookup feature that lists all of the included passages, sorted by the LSAT administration date and PrepTest number.
We believe the use of official Reading Comprehension passages is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no LSAT passage in this book has been modified from its original form. By carefully studying and correctly applying the techniques employed in the PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible, we are certain that you can increase your Reading Comprehension score.
About the Authors
David M. Killoran is an expert in test preparation with over 25 years of teaching experience and a 99th percentile score on a Law Services-administered LSAT. In addition to having written the renowned PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, the PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and many other popular publications, Dave has overseen the preparation of countless students and founded two national LSAT preparation companies.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series 3)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The official LSAT PrepTest 83 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.