Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein, Nicolay I. Siclunov, Ron Gore
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
This book contains eight complete reading comprehension passages, reproduced in their entirety from actual past LSATs, ten individual passages, and multiple drills that focus on reinforcing the skills you need to effectively attack the Reading Comprehension section. The answer key provides an extensive breakdown and analysis of each passage, and each question and answer choice is explained.
While The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible provides the conceptual basis for understanding and applying general strategies, The LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible Workbook is specifically designed to test and reinforce these techniques and strategies. This is not a how-to manual, but rather a traditional workbook filled with drills designed to reinforce and improve upon the specific techniques and approaches that will enable you to master the reading comprehension section of the LSAT. No Reading Comprehension question or drill in this book was used in the LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible.
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Workbook Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible 2017 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible 2017 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible 2018 Edition (The PowerScore LSAT Bible Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 80 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 77 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 78 (Official LSAT PrepTests)
- LSAT For Dummies
- McGraw-Hill's LSAT Logic Flashcards
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.