Authors: David M. Killoran, Steven G. Stein
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing
List Price: $69.99
You Save: $10.12 (14%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Substantial discussions of how to deconstruct the passages, how to identify and attack the questions, and how to successfully avoid traps set by the test makers.
- A variety of drills and exercises that supplement the discussion of techniques and question analysis. The drills help strengthen specific skills that are critical for LSAT excellence.
- A complete quick-reference answer key to all of the problems. This includes chapter-by-chapter answer keys, and a unique reverse look-up feature that lists all of the included passages, sorted by the LSAT administration date and PrepTest number.
- The use of official Reading Comprehension passages is essential to your success on the LSAT, and no LSAT passage in this book has been modified from its original form. The concepts presented in this publication are representative of the techniques and approaches covered in PowerScore's live LSAT preparation courses and have consistently proven effective for thousands of students.
Perfect Paperback: 360 pages
Publisher: PowerScore Publishing (January 1, 2010)
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 1 x 11 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #489,444 in Books
- PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible
- The PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible (Powerscore Test Preparation)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 5: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- 6: 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume VI: (PrepTests 72–81)
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.