Author: Joel P. Trachtman
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $12.50
You Save: $6.50 (52%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 202 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 25, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.51 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.8 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,622 in Books
- Dictionary of Legal Terms: Definitions and Explanations for Non-Lawyers
- Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fifth Edition
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- How to Argue & Win Every Time: At Home, At Work, In Court, Everywhere, Everyday
- The Articulate Advocate: Persuasive Skills for Lawyers in Trials, Appeals, Arbitrations, and Motions
- 10,000 Depositions Later: 33 Tips for Taking Superior Depositions
- Making Your Case: The Art of Persuading Judges
- Criminal Law Handbook, The: Know Your Rights, Survive the System
- The Art of Cross-Examination
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.