Author: Joel P. Trachtman
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
List Price: $12.50
You Save: $0.88 (7%)
Free Shipping Eligible*
* Requires Prime or $25 of eligible items.
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 202 pages
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 25, 2013)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.51 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,187 in Books
- Dictionary of Legal Terms: Definitions and Explanations for Non-Lawyers
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Win Your Case: How to Present, Persuade, and Prevail--Every Place, Every Time
- How to Argue & Win Every Time: At Home, At Work, In Court, Everywhere, Everyday
- Satan's Advice to Young Lawyers
- Law School in a Box: All the Prestige for a Fraction of the Price
- The Articulate Advocate: Persuasive Skills for Lawyers in Trials, Appeals, Arbitrations, and Motions
- 10,000 Depositions Later: 33 Tips for Taking Superior Depositions
- Storytelling for Lawyers
- Writing to Win: The Legal Writer
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.