Authors: Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
List Price: $30.00
You Save: $13.75 (46%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Millions of people visit Whole30.com every month and share their dramatic life-changing testimonials. Get started on your Whole30 transformation with the #1 New York Times best-selling The Whole30.
Since 2009, Melissa Hartwig’s critically-acclaimed Whole30 program has quietly led hundreds of thousands of people to effortless weight loss and better health—along with stunning improvements in sleep quality, energy levels, mood, and self-esteem. The program accomplishes all of this by specifically targeting people’s habits and emotional relationships with food. The Whole30 is designed to help break unhealthy patterns of behavior, stop stress-related comfort eating, and reduce cravings, particularly for sugar and carbohydrates. Many Whole30 participants have described achieving “food freedom”—in just thirty days.
Now, The Whole30 offers a stand-alone, step-by-step plan to break unhealthy habits, reduce cravings, improve digestion, and strengthen your immune system. The Whole30 prepares participants for the program in five easy steps, previews a typical thirty days, teaches the basic meal preparation and cooking skills needed to succeed, and provides a month’s worth of recipes designed to build confidence in the kitchen and inspire the taste buds. Motivating and inspiring with just the right amount of signature tough love, The Whole30 features real-life success stories, an extensive quick-reference FAQ, detailed elimination and reintroduction guidelines, and more than 100 recipes using familiar ingredients, from simple one-pot meals to complete dinner party menus.
Hardcover: 432 pages
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (April 21, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 1.27 x 9 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #63 in Books
- The Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook: 150 Simply Delicious Everyday Recipes for Your Whole30
- The Whole30 Slow Cooker: 150 Totally Compliant Prep-and-Go Recipes for Your Whole30 ― with Instant Pot Recipes
- The Whole30 Day by Day: Your Daily Guide to Whole30 Success
- The Whole30 Cookbook: 150 Delicious and Totally Compliant Recipes to Help You Succeed with the Whole30 and Beyond
- It Starts With Food: Discover the Whole30 and Change Your Life in Unexpected Ways
- The 30 Day Whole Food Diet Cookbook for Your Instant Pot: 100 Delicious yet Fast and Easy Recipes for Healthy and Fully Compliant Cooking
- Food Freedom Forever: Letting Go of Bad Habits, Guilt, and Anxiety Around Food by the Co-Creator of the Whole30
- 30 Days of Whole Foods Instant Pot Cookbook: The Easiest + Fastest Whole Foods Instant Pot Recipes For Your 30-Day Challenge
- Whole 30 Cookbook: 120 Fast and Easy Recipes For Your Whole 30
- 30-Day Whole Foods Cookbook and Meal Plan: Eliminate Processed Foods and Revitalize Your Health
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.