Author: Frederick Schauer
Publisher: Harvard University Press
List Price: $21.50
You Save: $5.07 (24%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Harvard University Press (April 16, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.75 x 9.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #124,051 in Books
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
- Law 101: Everything You Need to Know About American Law, Fourth Edition
- Finding Your Voice in Law School: Mastering Classroom Cold Calls, Job Interviews, and Other Verbal Challenges
- The Tools of Argument: How the Best Lawyers Think, Argue, and Win
- Law School Confidential: A Complete Guide to the Law School Experience: By Students, for Students
- The Bramble Bush: The Classic Lectures on the Law and Law School
- 1L of a Ride: A Well-Traveled Professor's Roadmap to Success in the First Year of Law School (Career Guides)
- An Introduction to Legal Reasoning
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.