Author: Frederick Schauer
Publisher: Harvard University Press
List Price: $21.50
You Save: $6.72 (31%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
Paperback: 256 pages
Publisher: Harvard University Press (April 16, 2012)
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.75 x 9.25 inches
Shipping Weight: 0.7 pounds
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #49,029 in Books
- The Legal Analyst: A Toolkit for Thinking about the Law
- Getting To Maybe: How to Excel on Law School Exams
- Criminal Law: Case Studies and Controversies [Connected Casebook] (Aspen Casebook)
- Whose Monet: An Introduction To the American Legal System (Aspen Coursebook)
- The Anatomy of a Lawsuit (Contemporary Legal Education Series)
- Law in Practice (Coursebook)
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials, 2018 (Supplements)
- Finding Your Voice in Law School: Mastering Classroom Cold Calls, Job Interviews, and Other Verbal Challenges
- Torts and Compensation, Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury (American Casebook Series)
- Reading Like a Lawyer: Time-Saving Strategies for Reading Law Like an Expert
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.