List Price: $249.99
You Save: $10.00 (4%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
- Measures: 18.5" Long x 17" Wide x 33" High.
- Capacity: 120 standard 12 oz. cans, with black cabinet, stainless steel door frame.
- Mechanical temperature control with temperature range from high 30ºF - mid 60ºF.
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch and top shelf -15 can capacity,second shelf- 15 can capacity,third shelf- 15 can capacity,fourth shelf-25 can capacity, fifth shelf-25 can capacity, bottom section- 25 can capacity
- Freestanding setup, Reversible door.
- Taylor Precision Products Digital Refrigerator/Freezer Thermometer
- La Crosse Technology 314-152-B Digital Refrigerator-Freezer Thermometer with Hook
- Flexible Chopping Mats 4 Pack
- EdgeStar IB120SS Built in Ice Maker, 12 lbs, Stainless Steel and Black
- SPT IM-600US Stainless Steel Under-Counter Ice Maker, 50-Pound
- Sinkology KPD-1515HA Seurat Drop In Handmade Pure Solid Copper 15 in. 1-Hole Bar Copper Sink in Antique Copper
- Whynter UIM-502SS Built-In/Freestanding 50 lb Capacity Clear Ice Cube Maker, Stainless Steel/Black
- Danby 120 Can Beverage Center, Stainless Steel DBC120BLS
- Anmytek Wall Light Fixture, Industrial Retro Rustic Loft Antique Wall Lamp Edison Vintage Pipe and Brass Head Wall Sconce Decorative Fixtures Lighting Luminaire (Bulbs not included)
- NewAir AB-1200 126-Can Beverage Cooler, Cools to 34 Degrees
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.