Author: Law School Admission Council
Publisher: Law School Admission Council
List Price: $34.00
You Save: $12.01 (35%)
You can also purchase this item directly through Amazon.
PrepTests 72–81, 10 previously administered LSATs with comparative reading questions
It is widely agreed that the LSAT is one of the toughest admission tests for graduate study, and as such, it requires serious preparation. This is further compounded by the large weight (over 50% in many cases) that law schools afford applicants' LSAT scores in admissions consideration. Official LSAT PrepTests form the backbone of any effective LSAT prep regimen. Why prep with anything but real questions when there are upwards of 80 previously-administered tests from which to draw? The books of 10 actual official LSAT tests are an incredible value and this book is no exception. It contains the 10 most recent LSAT exams:
- June 2014
- September 2014
- December 2014
- June 2015
- October 2015
- December 2015
- June 2016
- September 2016
- December 2016
- June 2017
Each test in the book includes the following:
- 2 Logical Reasoning (Arguments) sections
- Logic Games (Analytical Reasoning) section
- Reading Comprehension section
- Unscored Writing Prompt
- Answer Key to check all four scored sections
- Conversion Chart for converting the raw number of correct answers to the corresponding scaled LSAT score
Tips for getting the most out of the book
- Take the tests in a controlled environment with some natural ambient noise, such as a library or coffee shop.
- Hold yourself accountable to the timing for each section.
- Take each test in a single sitting to best replicate the real exam.
- Follow the prescribed break schedule. If you have assembled a 5-section test, take a 10 to 15-minute break between the third and fourth sections. Otherwise, you can take the break between the second and third sections.
- Review the individual test questions before scoring the exam and note any differences/answer changes. This will help you determine which errors are attributable to problems of understanding versus those which result from the time pressure.
- Add a fifth section from one of the other LSATs. You can use the first test in the book if you prefer. To keep yourself from guessing the unscored section, you can black out the section headings with a marker and note the section order elsewhere. After using all four sections from one test as "experimentals" for others, you can go back and score it as a complete test.
- Purchase PrepTest explanations for clarification of correct and incorrect answers.
- Consider shoring up any strategic deficits with a reputable LSAT prep strategy guide.
Click the "Add to Cart" button above and get ready to reach your LSAT potential!
Paperback: 420 pages
Publisher: Law School Admission Council (October 4, 2017)
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #427 in Books
- 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests Volume V: (PrepTests 62–71) (Lsat Series)
- 10 New Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 52–61) (Lsat Series)
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 83: (Dec. 2017 LSAT)
- The LSAT Trainer: A Remarkable Self-Study Guide For The Self-Driven Student
- The Official LSAT PrepTest 82: (Sept. 2017 LSAT)
- 10 Actual 42-51, Official LSAT Preptests: (PrepTests 42–51)
- The Official LSAT SuperPrep: The Champion of LSAT Prep
- The PowerScore LSAT Bible Trilogy
- The Next 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests (Lsat Series)
- 10 More, Actual Official LSAT PrepTests: (PrepTests 19–28) (Lsat Series)
Cambridge LSAT is a private test prep provider neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the Law School Admission Council (LSAC), which administers the Law School Admission Test.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Cambridge LSAT is also a participant in Manhattan Prep's revenue-sharing affiliate program.